Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Catford Cornucopia’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 17 Catford Broadway, London, SE6 4SN. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Crumb (Session) - Prevents cross-site request forgery (CSRF). CSRF is an attack vector that tricks a browser into taking unwanted action in an application when someone’s logged in.
- RecentRedirect (30 mins) - Prevents redirect loops if a site has custom URL redirects.
- CART (2 weeks) - Shows when a visitor adds a product to their cart.
- hasCart (2 weeks) - Tells us that the visitor has a cart.
Locked (Session) - Prevents the password-protected screen from displaying if a visitor enters the correct site-wide password.
SiteUserInfo (3 years) - Identifies a visitor who logs into a customer account.
SiteUserSecureAuthToken (3 years) - Authenticates a visitor who logs into a customer account.
Commerce-checkout-state (Session) - Stores state of checkout while the visitor is completing their order in PayPal.
squarespace-popup-overlay (Persistent) - Prevents the Promotional Pop-Up from displaying if a visitor dismisses it.
squarespace-announcement-bar (Persistent) - Prevents the Announcement Bar from displaying if a visitor dismisses it.
Test (Session) - Investigates if the browser supports cookies and prevents errors.
ss_cid (2 years) - Identifies unique visitors and tracks a visitor’s sessions on the site.
ss_cvr (2 years) - Identifies unique visitors and tracks a visitor’s sessions on the site.
ss_cvisit (30 minutes) - Identifies unique visitors and tracks a visitor’s sessions on the site.
ss_cvt (30 minutes) - Identifies unique visitors and tracks a visitor’s sessions on the site.
ss_cpvisit (2 years) - Identifies unique visitors and tracks a visitor’s sessions on the site.
ss_cookieAllowed (30 days) - Remembers if a visitor agreed to placing Analytics cookies on their browser if a site is restricting the placement of cookies.
Use of this websites confirms acceptance of the use of these cookies.